SUPPORTING THE HORNSDALE WIND FARM PROJECT
Supporting the Hornsdale Wind Farm Project!
Danterr is proud to have supported the CATCON group in South Australia for the Hornsdale Wind Farm Project. Danterr supplied the CATCON group with reliable concrete and construction equipment, which had works performed for over two and a half years with stages 1, 2 and 3 now completed.
Danterr is committed to providing only the best support for our community and ensures we can provide only the highest quality in products to help with any ongoing wind farm projects. In the last 5-10 years, Danterr has worked across many community based projects within the wind farming industry and here are only some of the projects we have helped assist with so far:
- The Macarthur Wind Farm in Victoria completed by Leighton Contractors
- The Musselroe Bay Wind Farm in Tasmania completed by Hazel Bros
- The Snow Town Wind Farm phase 2 completed by Catcon
- The Boco Rock Wind Farm in NSW completed by SMB Civil
- The Hornsdale Wind Farm project phases 1-3 completed by Catcon
- The Coonooer Bridge Wind Farm in Victoria completed by Catcon
- The Ararat Wind Farm in Victoria completed by SMB Civil
Danterr helped the CATCON group, Leighton Contractors, Hazel Brothers and SMB Civil in achieving their successful wind farm projects with thanks to Danterr’s reliable, efficient and sustainable product range made available.