XB-75 PVC Waterstop has all the qualities of regular PVC waterstop, but in an innovative, smaller profile design. This allows it to be installed to waterstop any joint where traditional PVC waterstop profiles cannot be placed due to interference from reinforcement bars.
- Can be placed in reinforcement-obscured joints, where traditional PVC waterstop profiles cannot fit.
- Innovative design accommodates large movements in expansion/isolation joints
- Longitudinal, lateral and differential movements are all tolerated
- Waterstops the joint even under expansion and contraction conditions caused by thermal fluctuations and serviceability loads from within the structure
- Manufactured solely from 100% new PVC material to maximise long-term integrity and durability
- Easy to install
|Product Code||Description||Pack Qty|
|112188||Waterstop PVC XB-75 x 10.0m||1|